Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Its been ages

How long has it been? Time has flown by as usual. I'm back in Singapore for my long awaited winter break. It's good to be back, you can not begin to imagine how much of a glutton I've become. I have nothing exciting to announce except that I've finally completed my degree. I wonder what's next in line for me. My choices are left to balance between the United Kingdom and Australia. I pray London will suffice as the ultimate winner. Although it does feel like I've conquered a significant obstacle in life, I know there's more to come. Way more.

In the meanwhile, I ought to take my dusty camera out once again. Enough of this hiatus. I miss the cold biting at my toes, the thin crisp air, the smell of the trees and the late night heart to heart talks. Those memories are best kept in the back of my pocket to accompany me on my humid,  thought crowded days.

Hello home.









Love,
Denise

No comments: